Welcome

Support the artists.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Exile and Aloe Blacc are Emanon (3 albums)

DJ/Producer Exile and MC Aloe Blacc represent California and the raw underground sound of real hip hop. Aloe Blacc is also a dope soul singer, you can hear his voice on the opening to the new show How to Make it in America (people who did Entourage).



Video for track off The Waiting Room. Dope for real.

Aaaand one of my fave tracks from Imaginary Friends... Helped me feel light hearted about a really rough break-up... Hilarious stuff... Chorus is
"Girls I need 'em but they be misleading playing games with my mind and leaving my wrists bleeding, Girls, Women they deadly venom, but still we persist and insist to go up in 'em."


Imaginary Friends (2001)
Steps Through Time (1997-2000)[2001]
The Waiting Room (2005)

1 comment:

  1. Lol fucking Britney Spears shows up on that Youtube vid static

    ReplyDelete